plant that grows from a relative of the Yam family?

Cereoid+10 cereoid at prodigy.net
Sun Feb 9 00:54:01 EST 2003

Where have you been, bookworm? Have you been too busy stunting trees to wax
pedantic over nothing? You read too much yet have learned nothing. If you
look hard enough, you can find conflicting definitions of almost anything.
You might as well go back to stunting trees. You have beaten your yam to
death and nobody cares anymore.

news:7039c6ef.0302081752.2625541f at posting.google.com...

news:<VfM0a.476$7G.347 at newssvr19.news.prodigy.com>...

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=dioscorea+corm&btnG=Googl