Moss Killer

I Don't Like Spam nobody at
Mon Feb 10 06:42:25 EST 2003

On Sun, 9 Feb 2003 17:43:46 -0500, "Mark Healey"
<snagbranch at> wrote:

>35% Hydrogen Peroxide mixed at 1:50 should do the trick.
>"frank stefek" <frank.stefek at> wrote in message
>news:b213hq$k8o$2 at
>> One of my customers has a big problem with moss on his roof and walls.
>> Can anyone tell me of a good Moss Killer witch is easily obtainable and
>> to use?
>> Frank
Please do not handle 35% Hydrogen Peroxide!!! This is VERY nasty
stuff; coming in contact with just a small amount can be very painful
and hazardous to your health!

More dilute concentrations are relatively safe to work with, but the
concentrated stuff should only be handled by experts with the proper
materials handling gear.

Perhaps you could try dilute laundry bleach instead.