Meta question (was Grapefruit questions)

Carl West eisen at attbi.com
Wed Feb 12 10:08:41 EST 2003

I happens now and again that I go to a newsgroup with questions and while other questions of (seems to me) similar relevance get answered at length, mine goes begging. I doubt it's because I'm asking questions no one knows the answers to, so I'm left to think that it's a question of style.

I don't mean to whine and complain about not getting a free answer here. I _am_ curious as to whether I can adjust my questioning style. This has happened on other groups too.

Any suggestions?

My most recent example:

--
Carl West   eisen at attbi.com   http://eisen.home.attbi.com

I have no superfluous leisure; my stay must be stolen out
of other affairs; but I will attend you awhile.
           - Isabella, Measure for Measure, Act 3 Scene 1
-