Spider plant

Cereoid+10 cereoid at prodigy.net
Fri Feb 14 13:29:26 EST 2003

You're not doing anything wrong.

Leaf tips turning brown is normal for Chlorophytum comosum. That's the way
it grows in the wild, in gardens or as a houseplant.

Many gardeners have tried to rationalize various causes for it but it is
just the way the plant grows (and dies).

Take a pair of scissirs and cut diagonally to remove the dead tips if they
offend you.

news:3E4CFF7A.B65DCD8F at mail.bio.tamu.edu...