Aloe Vera Plants

Cereoid+10 cereoid at prodigy.net
Tue Feb 18 08:51:36 EST 2003

Its been almost a month since you asked the question. Is there anything left
of your plant anymore?

Take the leaves out of water. That's not the way one roots succulent plant
leaves and its not going to work for Aloe vera anyway.

You'd have better luck waving a dead cat over your head!!!

news:hfp35vgqf5i72vj8f42it0s15jusup0789 at 4ax.com...