Gary Wills, professional troll

Cereoid+10 cereoid at
Tue Feb 18 22:08:31 EST 2003

Cheese whiz, now we have another crazed crackpot troll with delusions of
godhood invading this group.

You have no idea who you are messing with here, buckwheat.

If nobody likes a know-it-all, why don't you shut up before you make a total
jackass of yourself again, fool?

I bet you grandfather cut you out of his will for being such a pompous
little twit!!!

news:q9A4a.40$m5.138344 at