Aloe Vera Plants

Cereoid+10 cereoid at prodigy.net
Wed Feb 19 05:44:17 EST 2003

Your original posting about the plant was about a month ago. Don't you
remember?

Who knows if the original plant will survive? The info you provided isn't
sufficient to say. The mushy appearance may be the result of rot brought on
by cold damage or any of a number of reasons. First you blame a cat and now
you say you have over watered it. Luck has nothing to do with it.

A picture would be worth a thousand words.

news:fp365v4pcinbouact9e84eu5s2ptod51k7 at 4ax.com...

news:hfp35vgqf5i72vj8f42it0s15jusup0789 at 4ax.com...