Gary Wills, professional troll

Vcoerulea gwills at duesouth.net
Wed Feb 19 16:53:17 EST 2003

My goodness, I didn't realize I had reached Olympus already! Look here,
Daddy Buckwheat, you don't know who this is either! If you are a published
botanist, give us some references to past work. I'd love to meet (at least
online) some respected botanists whose work I've read and admired, even if
recent research has made it obsolete. If you're not a published botanist,
then you're just a pedantic old fool pretending to be more than he is. Why
should anyone listen to such a person? Earlier on, someone told me to ignore
you and your rantings. I probably will from now on. You're not worth my
time!

"Cereoid+10" <cereoid at prodigy.net> wrote in message
news:PyC4a.104$1f3.16066785 at newssvr15.news.prodigy.com...
> Cheese whiz, now we have another crazed crackpot troll with delusions of
> godhood invading this group.
>
> You have no idea who you are messing with here, buckwheat.
>
> If nobody likes a know-it-all, why don't you shut up before you make a
total
> jackass of yourself again, fool?
>
> I bet you grandfather cut you out of his will for being such a pompous
> little twit!!!
>

> Vcoerulea <gwills at duesouth.net> wrote in message
> news:q9A4a.40$m5.138344 at news1.atlantic.net...
> > Who's the fool? You're grasping at straws, old man. Take your own
advice.
> Do
> > your research instead of just quoting off the top of your head. It's a
> shame
> > you waste your intellect wallowing in "archacademia" and acting as the
> font
> > of information when you could be learning new stuff, sifting,
> incorporating,
> > constructing, and dispensing useful, possibly innovative, information
for
> > all to use. Stop being so abrasive. My grandfather was like that and he
> died
> > a lonely old man. No one wants to talk to a know-it-all, especially one
> who
> > puts you down and makes you not feel like asking anymore questions
because
> > he'll make a fool of you. If you're that insecure, see a psychiatrist.
If