Aloe Vera Plants

rusty rusty1013 at comcast.net
Sat Feb 22 20:15:23 EST 2003

Thank you kind person for your follow up....

The most that I felt I got from alot of the group was a good flaming.

Sorry folks, I have cats and plants, which do not always mix.  But the Aloe
was given to me by a person who could not tend to it due to health.

How, the Big Plant, ( leave span is about 30" diamater) is ok, but the
leaves that broke off were and are the issue.  I put them in roottone, and
put them in soil.  What is the likelyhood of anything.

Please this time, can we be NICE?!?

news:hfp35vgqf5i72vj8f42it0s15jusup0789 at 4ax.com...