Houseplant problems...

rusty rusty1013 at comcast.net
Sat Feb 22 20:24:56 EST 2003

Hey, I agree with you, just seems that cereoid at prodigy just loves to strap
on the high heels an turn the flame thrower up to scroched earth....
Hmmm... maybe that is the way to get good serile soil.

But seriously, have you tried to treat for Spider Mites, and the such.

BTW, cereoid, not all new readers show all groups.  You hit me before like I
am a stupid idiot....  but sorry love, I am not

news:b1ekcj$1ob$1 at sun-news.laserlink.net...