Having trouble with a fern

rusty rusty1013 at comcast.net
Sat Feb 22 20:27:40 EST 2003

Not sure what kind of fern you have, and likely most the group will hit you
for not knowing the exact species and phenotype...

But on a general rule, if the leaves are turning a dark brown it is too much
water.  Also, keep in mind your year, if you are in the northern Hem.... you
are in winter, even indoor plants will go dorm.  they will likely need less
water now then later in the year.

news:PYj_9.190$HG6.104394 at newssrv26.news.prodigy.com...