Aloe Vera Plants

Cereoid+10 cereoid at prodigy.net
Sat Feb 22 22:52:41 EST 2003

The likelihood of you and Jammer being the same person is far greater than
the likelihood of propagating Aloe vera from leaf cuttings. Looked like you
posted a second time under a different pseudonym with the same question. Who
knew that mutilating Aloe vera plants was such a popular pastime?

The two of you should start a cat throwing contest!!!

news:cL6dnYxQk_k3vMWjXTWcrg at comcast.com...