I feel that might help

mmcpherson0563 mmcpherson0563 at rogers.com
Thu Feb 27 07:24:56 EST 2003

All that does is inflate their already disturbed egos.
I find the best way to treat these groups is to ignore them.
As much as we would like to fire of a letter telling them what we think of
them,their ideas and whatever else, it serves no purpose other than to keep
them going;
however,  it does not hurt to have some policing power keeping a close watch
on people who subscribe to that way of thinking.
news:2TL6a.41314$F%.2159812 at twister.austin.rr.com...