Wicking filters

Jeremy C. jeremy at hortusunlimited.com
Thu Jan 9 19:02:15 EST 2003

Welder-

    What you are describing are cellulose cooling pads for evaporative
fan/pad cooling systems.  You can find them at
http://www.igcusa.com/greenhouse_evaporative_cooling_s.htm
and anywhere else that sells greenhouse cooling systems.

MyrtusUgni

http://www.hortusunlimited.com
-EDUCATED TO PROVIDE YOU PROFESSIONAL HORTICULTURAL AND ARBORICULTURAL
CONSULTING, LANDSCAPE DESIGN AND RESIDENTIAL ENVIRONMENTAL PLANNING, AND
EXPERT TREE CARE SERVICES.