fish/animals organs for human transplants

Moontanman moontanman at aol.comnospam
Mon Jan 13 09:44:35 EST 2003

>Animal and fish organs :
>> I am looking for case-studies, projections, perspectives, books,
>> existing industries, breed-applications...etc. concerning fish-
>> and other animal organs for human medical transplantations.
>> Somebody can help me ?
>> Paul

As far as i know animal to human organ transplants have never been done
succesfully. I have heard that some one is working on transgenetic pigs for
organs but the research is far from complete
remove nospam from e-mail to send to me, I grow trees in aquariums like bonsai.
I breed dwarf crayfish, great for planted community tanks.  If you can get me a
shovelnose sturgeon fingerling (Scaphirhynchus platorynchus) no wild caught
please, contact me