fish/animals organs for human transplants

Anna Vaca annavaca at barinta.ru
Wed Jan 15 02:00:04 EST 2003

Obviously we are not grasping the problem Cereoid+10 ?? who is probable is
10 years old and not a vegetarian, but may be studding biology. Therefore he
probably means Chickweed, Liverwort, Beef fungus, I can definitely say they
would be of no good.
Have a little rummage at Tesco.
Anna

news:NNNS9.1908$vK7.78381364 at newssvr15.news.prodigy.com...