Castor oil beens seeds no longer

Monique Reed monique at mail.bio.tamu.edu
Fri Jan 24 10:20:01 EST 2003

Candlestick Senna (Senna alata) doesn't look a thing like Ricinus, but
it grows very tall, has big pinnately compound leaves, and produces
lots of very nice yellow flowers.  If you're looking for something
lush and tropical, it will suit. It should do well in an unheated
glasshouse, if there is enough light.

Monique Reed