Castor oil beens seeds no longer

Roy royhaynes at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 24 16:28:56 EST 2003

I think what Monique has suggested would be better as I want something large
to fill the conservatory,
Candlestick Senna (Senna alata) it sounds a good replacement for caster oil
plant, as I want something large, and the flowers are tempting. Many thanks.
Roy
news:6NlLfkA$6ZM+Ew2e at meden.demon.co.uk...