Having trouble with a fern

Cereoid+10 cereoid at prodigy.net
Fri Jan 31 04:05:34 EST 2003

Simply calling it a fern covers a lot of territory, don't you think?

Most true ferns need frequent watering, frequent misting and high humidity
to do well. That's something that will curl your wall paper and rot your
drapes in most rooms.

If its a fern in name only, like an Asparagus "fern", dropping leaflets is
normal this time of year. Most Asparagus are overwatered, especially in
winter. They are tuberous rooted flowering plants not ferns.

news:PYj_9.190$HG6.104394 at newssrv26.news.prodigy.com...