rosary vine or string of heart advise needed

Seska Vedek seska_vedek at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 22 13:33:26 EST 2003

I am trying to find someone who can give me some info on the plant called
string of hearts or the rosary vine. I only have one that has a vine growing
from it.  I left it to soak in water too long and lost 3 vines in the pot.
How do I get the vine grow from the potato like tuber I found in the pot
when repotting it? Should I let it dry out completely before watering, or
keep it moist?  I planted them all in cactus potting soil because I think
the regular potting soil was part of the problem. I am hoping that I will
get vines from the other tubers (like grape sized white potatoes?  They just
have a tiny bit of roots to them.