rosary vine or string of heart advise needed

Cereoid-UR12- cereoid at
Tue Jul 22 14:22:11 EST 2003

Common names are worthless.

Do a google search for "Ceropegia woodii" for more info on this plant.

The plant should be treated as a succulent.

NEVER leave it sit in standing water. Let the pot dry out completely between

news:vhr0scnjueofac at