Hermine Stover - what's that about?

Tom Jaszewski tomj7 at cox.net
Sun Oct 26 05:34:15 EST 2003

VV
Certainly, a thesaurus, that's a true failure compared to living in a human
and animal fecal material. I told Juan and Dave I'd hush up, until you
started spouting like world class experts growing from a shit hole. Would
you like me to describe the VOW bus models and their condition. Or I could
draw a rough map of the layout, you filthy frauds!

Denial is a ricer in Egypt....your getting more and more like Steve with
every post. Lie rather than get well!

news:mopmpv0utf67m60mm0lh2psaa7gvd8216r at 4ax.com...