Plant Identification?

Joe joe at yunx.com
Tue Jul 20 22:24:07 EST 2004

Not sure if this is the right group, so please forgive me if it is not...
But I need a plant expert:

Can anyone help me identify the plants I just posted on my site at
http://youthelate.com/leaves.htm

Some say Sumac, some say Mountain Ash.  Leaves look like walnut, but the
branch structure is different.

This tree is in Northern, NJ...  HELP!?!

Joe - V#8013 - '86 VN750 - joe @ yunx .com
Northern, NJ
Ask me about "The Ride" on July 31, '04:
http://www.youthelate.com/the_ride.htm

Born once - Die twice.   Born twice - Die only once.  Your choice...

Free heavy canvas punching bag.  Pick it up in Northern NJ or near Basking
Ridge and it's yours FREE.  eMail me for details.