Plant Identification?

Joe joe at yunx.com
Wed Jul 21 06:29:09 EST 2004

Thank you.  I'll try to get pictures of the bark / fruit up there too.

Joe - V#8013 - '86 VN750 - joe @ yunx .com
Northern, NJ
Ask me about "The Ride" on July 31, '04:
http://www.youthelate.com/the_ride.htm

Born once - Die twice.   Born twice - Die only once.  Your choice...

Free heavy canvas punching bag.  Pick it up in Northern NJ or near Basking
Ridge and it's yours FREE.  eMail me for details.

news:eab60$40fe03b9$d841ab24$32748 at allthenewsgroups.com...