Plant Identification?

Joe joe at yunx.com
Wed Jul 21 20:34:38 EST 2004

I think that is indeed the plant...  These "trees" are a good 75-90' tall
too.

Wonder if the wood is good for smoking food on a grill?

Joe - V#8013 - '86 VN750 - joe @ yunx .com
Northern, NJ
Ask me about "The Ride" on July 31, '04:
http://www.youthelate.com/the_ride.htm

Born once - Die twice.   Born twice - Die only once.  Your choice...

Free heavy canvas punching bag.  Pick it up in Northern NJ or near Basking
Ridge and it's yours FREE.  eMail me for details.

news:40FEDA37.1F9FBCEF at mail.bio.tamu.edu...