Special effects

Cereus-validus fashizzle.youself at spam.net
Tue Jun 1 21:00:17 EST 2004

What are you some kind of nut?

In a fantasy game you can make up anything you want and it would be best if
you don't mention toxic plants that actually exist.

You may want to do your own research and go to a medical research library
and look in reference books on toxic plants. There are many on the subject.

"Jason Windham" <jwind6 at eq.edu.au> wrote in message
news:281bd452819e67.2819e67281bd45 at eq.edu.au...
> SUBJECT: Special Effects
> Username: Da Jason
> Email: jwind6 at eq.edu.au
>
> Hello, My name is Da Jason and I want to know what special effects that
plants may cause on people such as poison, paralyze etc - because I need to
know every possible effects that plants made on people and animals for a
section of my upcoming game that have items "berries" to heal these special
effects from these kinds of stuffs.