DO NOT BUY TREES FROM PALM & GRDEN NURSERY, FL

Mike LaMana fake at MikeatHeartwoodConsultingdotnet.hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Sat Jun 5 15:34:31 EST 2004

I would be very careful posting this sort of thing..actually I wouldn't post
this sort of thing. Looks almost libelous.

--
Mike LaMana, MS
Heartwood Consulting Services, LLC

news:741718a3.0406051129.72c8c354 at posting.google.com...