DO NOT BUY TREES FROM PALM & GRDEN NURSERY, FL

eclectic pathomasREMOVETHIS at sympatico.ca
Sat Jun 5 19:29:20 EST 2004

"Mike LaMana" <fake at MikeatHeartwoodConsultingdotnet> wrote in message
news:Go2dnd-RCpvQs1_dRVn-sw at comcast.com...
> I would be very careful posting this sort of thing..actually I wouldn't post
> this sort of thing. Looks almost libelous.
>
> --
> Mike LaMana, MS
> Heartwood Consulting Services, LLC
> Toms River, NJ
> www.HeartwoodConsulting.net
>
> "Joe Bevilacqua" <joebevgreen at yahoo.com> wrote in message
> news:741718a3.0406051129.72c8c354 at posting.google.com...
> > WARNING:
> > DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM:

(agressively snipped)

Just wondering - if the statements are malicious and not true, then isn't
repeating
this libel in your post also libelous?  (But if the statements are 100% true,
haven't
you defamed Joe by implying that he is engaging in libel?   :>)

It can be useful to share information when we get poor service, but for me
reports of excellent service carry more weight.  People who SHOUT their opinions
have undermined their worth.  You know - more heat than substance.