Juj bvy V~i_c_o`din Pain Pills Now US Doctors US ph`armacy Next Day ...

juan trame nerran at wehshee.com
Tue Mar 30 08:05:06 EST 2004

xpost  while-do  betaglp

The b`est meds available

V*ico*dinPain Killers

You'll have your prescriptions written and your medications prescribed
quickly and easily from the comfort of your computer.

U H http://imnlvo.qbg.realwise.net/pgpho/index.htm

Quit:  urcbhh.b.realwise.net/pgpho/rm.html
Young Hopeful: "Father, what is a traitor in politics?Father (a veteran
politician): "A traitor is a man who leaves our party and goes over to the
other one."Young Hopeful: "Well then, what is a man who leaves his party and
comes over to yours?"Father: "A converter, my son."
A Sunday school teacher was telling her pupils the importance of making
others glad. "Now, children," said she , "has anyone of you ever make
someone else glad?""Please, teacher,"said a small boy,"I've make someone
glad yesterday.""Well done. Who was that?""My granny.""Good boy. Now tell us
how you made your grandmother glad.""Please, teacher, I went to see her
yesterday, and stayed with her three hours. Then I said to her, 'Granny, I'm
going home,' and she said, 'Well, I'm glad'!"
miturin1atetoze07kenzyutu,mineno kyounan.

---