Yjp here is the Rx informati0n you re.quested

erich tallman hirokokemplin at softballperformance.com
Thu May 6 21:46:58 EST 2004

wi-boatmens  softtech  scorecard-transvaal

We make it easier and faster than ever to get the prescriptions you need
..

X at n`ax --Vic`0di'n--V at 1ium-- right to your door.

You can get all the medications you need with no hassles or problems.

R E http://goingabroadd.biz/wdj/

No more:  http://goingabroadd.biz/mct/rm.html
A Hollywood producer ws determined to give his mother a birthday present
that would be better than any his brothers were giving her. He heard about
an amazing bird which could talk in twelve languages and sing ten famous
operas. he immediately bought the bird and sent it to his mother. It cost
him $50,000.The day after her birthday, he phoned his mother. "What did you
think of the bird, Mother?" he asked eagerly. his mother replied,
"Delicious!"
By the time John pulled into the little town, every hotel room was taken.
"You've got to have a room somewhere." he pleaded. "Or just a bed--I don't
care where.""Well, I do have a double room with one occupant," admitted the
manager," and he might be glad to split the cost. But to tell you the truth,
he snores so loudly that people in adjoining rooms have complained in the
past. I'm not sure it'd be worth it to you.""No problem," the tired traveler
assured him. "I'll take it."The next morning, John came down to breakfast
bright-eyed and bushy-tailed. When asked about how he slept, he replied,
"Never better."The manager was impressed. "No problem with the other guy
snoring, then?""Nope. I shut him up in no time.""How'd you manage that?""He
was already in bed, snoring away, when I came in the room," John said. "I
went over, gave him a kiss on the cheek, said, 'Goodnight, beautiful.' With
that he sat up all night watching me."
semetate2tokimasa27tadaka,ryokuin sensyour.

---