Cbawfwhqy i finally found what you were looking for

bryan kuchel francieayalla at genealogymail.com
Sun May 9 17:38:02 EST 2004

becoz  anyuser  canvasrep  brunners  bancorpation

Take charge of your m^edical conditions now. 0,rder on~line. Live a
healthier and happier life - all from the comfort of your home! Quality Meds
we offer:

V'ic0-din ES 7.5 Fast

delivered withing 24 hours

Why pay twice as much?:  http://vqmlxx.net.54drs3.com?r=c40

Why pay twice as much?

nope, not for me:  http://wkn.ny.sd4d31.com/b.html

A party of visitors were being shown round a lunatic asylum. they came
across one individual in the grounds , with wild eyes, disheveled hair,
feverishly endeavoring to catch flies and keep them in his pocket."His was a
sad case," said the attendant. "Whilst he was at the war his wife abandoned
his home and ran off with another man.""Terrible", said a visitor.Presently
the y came to a padded cell, in which could be heard a raging as of a wild
beast."That's the other man, " said the attendant
A young man was walking through a super market to pick up a few things when
he noticed an old lady following him. ¡°Pardon me," she said. "I'm sorry if
my staring at you has made you feel uncomfortable. It's just that you look
just like my son, who died recently.¡± I¡¯m very sorry," replied the young
man, "is there anything I can do for you?¡± Yes," she said, "as I'm leaving,
would you say¡¯ Goodbye, mother?' It would make me feel so much better.¡±
Sure," answered the young man. As the old woman was leaving, he called
out,¡± Goodbye, Mother!"  Then, as he stepped up to the checkout counter, he
saw that his total was $127.00. "How can that be?" he asked.  "I only
purchased a few things!¡± The clerk replied, "Your mother said you'd pay for
her."
oogakiyu9gijutuei02totuzyo,natuyou sekisits.

---