Inkjet, Laser & Copier Cartridges ~ Save up to 89%

mphehwdd at mphehwdd at
Sun May 16 14:24:41 EST 2004

Save up to 89% on Inkjet, Laser & Copier Supplies
Quality Products, with 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Easy, Fast, Affordable Shipping Worldwide
Plenty of Payment Options to Meet YOUR Needs!
>> SPECIAL: FREE Shipping to US & Canada on Orders over $50 <<
Visit us on the web at
>> Income Opportunity with No Startup Cost, Ask Us How <<
Visit us on the web at
If you wish to contact us please visit our web site.
For instruction on how to be permanently remove from this
distribution system go to