Please help identify mystery vine.

Cereus-validus... fashizzle.yourself at spam.net
Tue Nov 16 14:39:30 EST 2004

Here is an illustration of Agdestis clematidea (on the left).

http://www.efloras.org/object_page.aspx?object_id=38097&flora_id=1

Does the plant have a distinctive foul odor?

http://www.efloras.org/florataxon.aspx?flora_id=1&taxon_id=220000316

In return, you will be obligated to answer a few questions I have on some
Sedum types in your herbarium.

news:3zsmd.29370$Qv5.21372 at newssvr33.news.prodigy.com...