Co-Operation in Engineering Design Services

George Okoyo gokoyo at pointengineering.com
Wed Sep 15 13:39:31 EST 2004

Attn: Marketing Department

I got your e-mail from your website. I manage an oil & gas engineering design company in Nigeria, Point Engineering Ltd.

Point Engineering Limited is a wholly indigenous company established in Nigeria with offices in Port Harcourt, Lagos and Eket. We provide independent engineering design services to the nation’s oil and gas sector.

Our company currently have a total staff strength of 40. We are not agents. We are completely independent of equipment suppliers. Our clients who seek unbiased solutions for their diverse design and Project Management requirements welcome this.

Our scope of Engineering Services includes, amongst others:

a)	Process / Front-End Engineering

•	Field Development Studies
•	Feasibility and Concept Selection Studies
•	Upgrades / Revamp Studies
•	Pipeline Hydraulics and Sizing Studies
•	Flow Assurance and Riser Analysis

b)	Detailed Engineering Design

•	Mechanical / Piping Design
•	Corrosion Prevention & Cathodic Protection Design
•	Detailed Electrical & Instrumentation System Design
•	Civil / Structural Detailed Design
•	As-built Documentation

c)	Project Management Services

•	Plant Technical Appraisal / Audit
•	Technical Support
•	Software Development / Training
•	Design Verification
•	Design Review and HAZOP Studies
•	Multi-disciplined Project Management

We have provided and are still providing the above services to Shell, ExxonMobil, Agip and Total all in Nigeria.

We are currently looking for a foreign company interested in expanding its services to the Nigerian Oil and Gas sector with special emphasis on Engineering Design and Project Managements. Our goal is to go into alliance/partnership with such a company to increase our market capability. Our aim is to become a leader in the Nigerian Oil and Gas Engineering Design services. We believe we are on our way to realizing that dream.

I have already checked on your website and I believe we can work together.

Please feel free to visit our website at www.pointengineerg.com . We are yet to update the website this year but it will give you more information about us.

Please contact me if you need more information about us.

Regards,

George Okoyo
Managing Director
Point Engineering Ltd.