Critical Mass - an adolescent "f*ck you" joyride

Mike V nospam at invalid.com
Thu Sep 23 14:55:52 EST 2004

"Paul R" <no at way.com> wrote in message news:2rg2ekF19l8buU1 at uni-berlin.de...

> "Jym Dyer" <jym at econet.org> wrote in message
> news:Jym.wz6565smfr.fsf at econet.org...
> >     <_Jym_>
>
> Hi Jym,   heh heh, i actually didn't notice Thanks for pointing them out.
I thought I was just  Yep you're right. The replies to my posts are clearly
writting by well  meaning,  cheers  paul

=o= Submissive paul loses to Laws of Physics and gives up when self
appointed net nanny says too.
Suppression of discussion is to maintain "emotional" instead of "rational"
thinking.   Cult Thinking.

=o= This is a common factor with "cult" thinking of Critical Mass in
general, a denial of bicycle riding as inherently more dangerous, and a
blaming of Cars as "evil".

 "Critical Mass -  An Adolescent f*ck you joyride"   is very accruate
discription, and shared by most people.  Especially after that organized CM
stunt of blocking in ambulances in NYC by net nanny  [Jym]