From Abunde Mark

abunde abundemark32 at adinet.com.uy
Mon Apr 25 00:10:51 EST 2005

Dear
      I am a member of the contract award committee,federal ministry of
petroleum resources,Nigeria I am  in search of an agent to assist us in
the tranfer of (usd 14.3m)and subsequent investment in your own
country.

you will be required to
(1) Asssist in the tranfer of the said sum
(2)Advise on lucrative areas for investment.
(3)Assist us in purchase of properties.
If you decide to render your service to us in this regard 20% of the
total sum of usd14.3m will be for you.

You have to send the information:
(1)Your personal telephone/faxnumber and your Bank information
including your Bank account. where the fund will be transfer into your nominated
Bank account before the investment and please
reply:abundemark2000 at katamail.com

Yours Faithfully

ABUNDE MARK

N:B

Important Email Information The information in this email
is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is
intended solely for the addressee.

Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you
are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in
reliance on it, is prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you are notnthe intended addressee please
contact the sender and dispose of this e-mail.

---