PONDS: Mysterious appearance of Newbie II

Jabriol at excite.com Jabriol at excite.com
Sun May 8 13:11:54 EST 2005

Hey Carol,

nobody reading your Reel Mckoi account anymore...

so sad. so now you post under cracklin'

but nobody readung cracklin' neither...

how does it feel???

your own buddies at rec pon are ignoring you...

they hate you for destroying their group...

selfish people who think in themselves remain talking only to
themselves.

Cracklin' wrote:
> "George" <george at wtfiswrongwithyou.com> wrote in message
> news:y7ife.64617$WI3.27271 at attbi_s71...
> > Hi boys and girls.  I thought I would update you on the
developments since