[Plant-biology] Re: need help w/ planting a plumeria?

Plantaganet Plantaganet.2d7n8g at gardenbanter.co.uk
Sun Aug 27 10:02:20 EST 2006

Susan Cash Wrote:
> I'm trying to find the best location to plant my plumeria.  I read at
> one
> site that it likes full sun for part of the day but would it benefit
> more
> from full early morning sun or full afternoon sun.  I live in central
> Florida on the east coast.  The one I just purchased is nearly 5 feet
> tall
> already.
> I'd appreciate your expertice.
>
> Susan
----
Hi Susan,

Lucky you! What a nice plant to own. Plumerias need protection during
the winter, therefore it is best policy to pot them up in the fall and
keep them in a frost free situation. Try 'Googling' Plumeria and you
will find all your questions, and more answered, even better, enter
http://tinyurl.com/eo6o7 into your browser.

Plantaganet

--
Plantaganet