[Plant-biology] Re: Care of Jade Plant

HLee via plantbio%40net.bio.net (by hw.lee At verizon.net)
Fri Dec 15 10:43:34 EST 2006

David,

It is very easy to propagate the jade plant. Look for branches and/or leaves
that did not froze bite and just stick them into top soil. You'll see new
growth in no time. But if they are all froze biten then it may not live. In
that case you'll have to buy a new one or ask friends for cutting.

Henry

news:mailman.244.1164982314.19683.plantbio At net.bio.net...