[Plant-biology] ACID RAIN

chandni vithlani chandni_v at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 27 12:32:40 EST 2006

   Hey, I am doing an experiment regarding the growth of a kidney bean
   plant (red). I am going to investigate the effect of acid rain on
   plant growth. In this case i have used different concentrations of
   sulphuric acid which are 0.5, 1, 1.5, 2, 1.5 and 3. I was wondering if
   you could give me on information on the effect of sulphuric acid on
   plant growth such as DNA replication because i tried finding that a
   lot on the internet but could not find it. Also, if you could tell me
   why with low pH the plants get destroyed. Your help will really be
   Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! [1]MSN Messenger
   Download today it's FREE!

   1. http://g.msn.com/8HMAEN/2737??PS=47575