[Plant-biology] Buying a Plant Track

SHERRIENY at aol.com SHERRIENY at aol.com
Tue Jun 13 20:43:14 EST 2006

Hello -

I was searching "plant track" - I want one - and I found you,  defining the
term for your correspondent. Guess it was used in an  earlier discussion.  Do
you happen to know if there is a commercially  available plant track product?
Or does one find some hooks and a lighting  track and figure out a way to make
it work? (I figured  I might have  to try that.)  This probably is not the
kind of question you normally  discuss, or expect,  but . . . thought I'd give
it a shot.

Thank you.

Sherrie