[Plant-biology] Crambe meal source

Jim Collins via plantbio%40net.bio.net (by jim.collins At bayercropscience.com)
Thu Nov 2 09:40:47 EST 2006

I saw on internet where Richard Luhman was curator of Crambe germplasm.
However, this was 1995.  Would you please e-mail me if he is still the
curator or has there been a replacement?  Thank-you.

Jim Collins
 Jim Collins, Ph.D.
 Bayer BioScience
 jim.collins At bayercropscience.com
 Off: 919-549-2027 Cell: 919-624-5233

The information contained in this e-mail is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s) and may be confidential, proprietary, and/or legally privileged.  Inadvertent disclosure of this message does not constitute a waiver of any privilege.  If you receive this message in error, please do not directly or indirectly use, print, copy, forward, or disclose any part of this message.  Please also delete this e-mail and all copies and notify the sender.  Thank you.

For alternate languages please go to http://bayerdisclaimer.bayerweb.com