[Plant-biology] Help with Elaeocarpus Decipiens

Ron Burlick via plantbio%40net.bio.net (by rjb94941 At comcast.net)
Fri Nov 3 00:55:08 EST 2006

Hi, Bob.

Just came across a website containing a Help request you seem to have posted
8.5 years ago, on the same subject that I am now curious about.  I live in
the San Francisco area, which I believe is pretty hospitable for this
Elaeocarpus.

Do you have any information you can share about the Japanese Blueberry?  I
am thinking of planting one as a specimen tree, but am reluctant to proceed
until I know more than my local nursery can tell me.  Such as:

-          what does it really look like;

-          where might I see one growing;

-          size, shape, growth rate, etc.

I'd appreciate any information you might be able to share.

Thanks,

Ron