[Plant-biology] Re: What kind of houseplant is this?

HLee via plantbio%40net.bio.net (by hw.lee At verizon.net)
Fri Nov 17 12:39:01 EST 2006

Adenium hybrid
Family: Apocynaceae
Other names include: Desert Rose, Impala Lily
Origin: Arabia and East Africa
http://toptropicals.com/cgi-bin/garden_catalog/cat.cgi?uid=adenium_sp

news:1161645047.461906.266080 At e3g2000cwe.googlegroups.com...