[Plant-biology] Re: What kind of houseplant is this?

Gene Newcomb via plantbio%40net.bio.net (by newcombg from science.oregonstate.edu)
Tue Oct 24 09:39:57 EST 2006

Try googling on Adenium obesum.

Gene Newcomb
Dept. of Botany & Plant Pathology
Oregon State University

news:1161645047.461906.266080 from e3g2000cwe.googlegroups.com...