[Plant-biology] Brought deck container plants inside, now have mold/fungus

Paul via plantbio%40net.bio.net (by pauldelange7 from gmail.com)
Mon Oct 30 11:00:28 EST 2006

Usually every year I leave my container plants out for the winter (to
die!), but this year I'm trying to bring them inside. Perhaps I'll
still get a 75% mortality rate, but what the heck.

First problem - after several days I noticed a mold/fungus growing in
the soil - is there something I can buy to put spray on that will kill
this & not hurt the plants?