[Plant-biology] sensitive Ferns and pests

Bier de Stone via plantbio%40net.bio.net (by artworldREMOVE from att.net)
Mon Feb 12 17:11:54 EST 2007

Hello,

I'm surprised that the potted Maidenhair I managed to revive and
maintain alive for one year has made it through the winter. I mean, I
don't think it anything bad will happen to it in the next five weeks.
Where can I find information about diluting insecticide for this plant.
Everything seems to be too strong and I've been picking off the
mealybugs one by one on a daily basis. Since the soap insecticide I find
at nurseries also seems to be harsh on the foliage, I've mixed my own
soapy solution. Is there a prefered bar of soap that I should be using?
--

¶ilcrow News issue 7

http://r.aguirre.home.att.net/blogs/pilcrow7.html

Printable version available in pdf format at Ì

http://r.aguirre.home.att.net/blogs/pdfver.html

||ı|ıı||ııı||ııııı|ı|ı||ıııı|ı|ı|ı|ııııı||ıı|ı|ıı|ı||ıı|ııı||ıi|
<http://home.att.net/%7Er.aguirre/index.html>