[Plant-biology] Exotica rare fruit tree nursery, New web site

soriano At gotsky.com via plantbio%40net.bio.net (by soriano At gotsky.com)
Thu Jan 4 14:14:47 EST 2007

I am interested in grafting a pollinator or two on to an existing Reed avocado tree that is growng in a greenhouse. It has only produced minimal fruit and is quite a large tree at this point. What varieties do you suggest, and can I somehow get some grafting stock thru the mail? Thanks for your help, Sondra Soriano   e-mail---   soriano At gotsky.com