[Plant-biology] Nepenthes Alata

Cara Hesse via plantbio%40net.bio.net (by chesse At alexianbrothers.net)
Wed Jan 10 18:47:19 EST 2007

Hi Steve,

I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I can't get my nepenthes alata to
make pitchers.  It has a great location, good drainage, I mist it daily
for humidity... its shooting off new leaves like mad... but no pitchers.
What is the trick?

Cara Hesse

"CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message."