[Plant-biology] Pruning a Bouganvillia Vine

claudia.eklof from sbcglobal.net via plantbio%40net.bio.net (by claudia.eklof from sbcglobal.net)
Thu Jul 12 19:55:26 EST 2007

Hello,
I have the same question you asked in August 1995: How do you prune a bouganvillia vine to get it to flower?  Did anyone ever reply to you? or, have you since found an answer to that question?  A pointer towards an info source would be welcome, too.

Thank you.
Claudia

Pruning a Bouganvillia Vine
Trever J. Cornwell tjcornwe at mtu.edu
Fri Aug 11 18:24:25 EST 1995

  a.. Previous message: RAFI's New WWW Site
  b.. Next message: Potato variety - Fianna
  c.. Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]

Hello all...
My mom is big into gardening, and my parents even had a 3 or 5 page article in O
Organic Gardening a couple of years ago on their garden.

She asked if I could find info on the net on 'how to prune a bouganvillia vine'
to get it to flower.

I figured I'd give it a shot.
Anyone?
Are there any ftp sites or telnets or WWW sites I could check for such info,
or anyone know?

please email me!  Thanks!  later